Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 17

This date is important to me.

last year on November 17 I found out I was pregnant with my sweet little Oliver
On November 17 that sweet little boy will also be 4 months old (How?)
and finally on November 17, 2004 I entered the MTC.  I couldn't find any pictures of me from the MTC to post, because they are all actual photos, but I did serve a mission, which I loved.  NYUM forever!! All the good things in my life came from my decision to serve a mission.  I still have dreams every so often about getting a call from my mission president informing me that I'm needed to go back out and serve.  I pack up the kids and Scott and we head out into the field.  The details are often a little fuzzy as to why I'm being called with my whole family, but I go and we all love it.  

Happy November 17!

No comments: