Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Zoo!

A few weeks ago during Scott's spring break I took a day off and we decided to take Rivers to the Zoo.
He loved it!!
Ok in all fairness he has always enjoyed the Zoo and loves animals.
I didn't get as many photos as I would like, but the ones I got were pretty good. 
He's getting really good at repeating what you say, like "zoo" and "bird"
I understand him even though it still sounds a bit primative.
 Looking for the Sloth, but only pointing out all the birds, he loves birds.
 The turtle was walking and he thought that was just the coolest thing!

It was a fun day and a bit breezy, but He loved running around
and showing off for the other kids.
I see more trips to the Zoo in our future.


No comments: