Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gardening

So we are lucky enough to have a bit of earth to plant a garden in. This year we have beets, carrots, onions, and peas.  Scott is a really good gardener and takes such good care of the garden.  Dont' worry Rivers helped.


After the garden was all planted, we needed to water it, and this is where the fun really happened.  We decided to let bubs play in the sprinklers!  He loved it!!  He mostly wanted to drink the water (it's tap water so it's safe I checked before) and my sweet little guy threw a fit after when I made him come inside and go to bed.  But the photos are priceless!



His whole front side is soaked!


We're excited for Spring and I'll get some Easter photos up as soon as I upload them :)

No comments: