Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Saint Patricks Day!

So, my family is Irish, well part Irish, but that's enough to cause a celebration!  We had a packed St. Patricks day this year.
Highlight's:
Rivers awesome hat.
Rivers dancing to Irish music at the Irish festival in Salt Lake.
Corn beef for EVERY meal
Spending the day with my dad
Lots of dogs at the st. Patrick's day parade (we love parades, Rivers loves dogs)
Seeing MY WHOLE FAMILY that's a tough one to do, ever.
Showing off my dislike for cabbage and Irish soda bread (they're just so yucky)

Cutest little leprechaun ever!!

Surprisingly he left the hat on for most of the day

Corn beef dinner.  Yum!
I made our traditional Corn Beef dinner with pistachio pudding for dessert, it was yummy and Scott loves left overs. 
What a great day to be Irish!

No comments: