Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

My serious Valentine...
For Valentines day this year, Scott and I had a $15 budget. I had to get creative this year working with a budget. So rather than one gift, Scott got 15 things from the dollar store, and he recieved one gift a day until Valentines day. He got a ballon, and lots of candy, and a bunch of other funny stuff. He also got some gifts from the baby as well. It was a lot of fun for me to come up with creative ways to give him his surprises everyday, and it was fun for Scott to have something to look forward to.
Scott cleaned the whole apartment for me, and got me cupcakes from my favorite bakery The Sweet Tooth Fairy!! Oh my goodness they are so yummy!! I'm so glad I'm breast feeding because I know they are like a million calories and that I have to eat a million calories to keep up with my growing baby.
Speaking of baby, he's getting so big! He's long and lean still, and has the cutest chubby cheeks. His eyes are huge and the prettiest blueish-gray color. He loves to look around and talk and squeal. He still hates tummy time, but now that he can roll over it's not as bad. I sure do love my men and I'm grateful I got such a wonderful Valentines day with them.
Scott and I are going out to dinner this Wednesday and hoping to avoid all the crazies who go out on Valentines day itself. I wish this hoilday wasn't such a hallmark holiday. Candy, cards, flowers, and food are nice, but not really nessasary when trying to tell someone you love them. I'm considering changing the day Valentines is celebrated in my home to sometime in the summer...

No comments: