Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, August 24, 2009

To cut or not to cut?


Alright, so decided to grow my hair out when I was 19. It was to my chin and I wanted to look like Lana Lang on Smallville or Alanis Morrisette. I stopped straightening my hair, and began taking pre-natal and other magic hair grow pills and within a year I had long hair. It was fun, and I kept growing it out through out my mission and for the last 3 years. So basically I've had the same hair style for the LAST 5 YEARS!! I've changed the color, added and grown out bangs, but for the last few months I have really thought about cutting it. I love my long hair though, but I feel that it is taken over who I am, I hide behind it, and it defines who I am more than my personality does. But at the same time, I feel like I've gained too much weight to get away with short hair, and it seems that every girl I've known has cut her hair off after getting married, and I really didn't want to be one of them, and it seems I might be. So before I make any rash decisions I've decided to take it to the people and get your opinions, please answer my poll question and we will see what I do :)

3 comments:

the three barrons said...

I think it's a GREAT idea to cut your hair! I've talked to several hair stylists about what they think the most flattering haircut on any woman is and they have each said an "A-line" cut, or inverted. It's really cute and you don't have to get it TOO short for it to be stylish.
I know it'll take a lot to do it, and you will miss it for a little while, but it will feel so great afterward and you'll play with it all the time and look at it in the mirror and think, "Ooo! I look good!"
<3

Laura said...

Yup... I think that you should definitely chop it. I think it'll be beautiful and lovely. Yup

Melissa D said...

Im telling you...CUT AWAY! Bring on the scissors!!!!!