Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, July 6, 2009

Snails see the good in things!

So for our Fourth of July weekend we went up to Scott's family cabin, just East of Fairview. We were unable to go up until Saturday because of work, but we had so much fun playing games with Scotts cousins before they left, and then playing with Scott's parents and brothers. We had some great food, and lots of fun, which is all I ever need :). Here are just a few pictures from our trip.

This is the veiw from the cabin deck, so so pretty, and you can sometimes see deer in that little valley there.
Nathan plays the accordian... is that how you spell it? Anyway, I enjoyed it, as did Nathan, I think Kyle got a little bugged, but whatever.

Scott getting ready for the bow hunt this year, only he and Leiann, Scott's cousin, were able to hit the target. I think they're going to win. Then I'm going to have to deal with a deer head on my wall, oh joy.


We couldn't do fireworks, but the Lord provided. This was the Awesome sunset, and then we had an incredible thunder storm. I like it when things work out like that. I love going up to the Family cabin, we rode 4-wheelers, had a yummy bbq, and even got to have Lunch on Sunday with Scott great grandma Alta, who is no lie the funniest lady ever. We went to church in Fairview, and while there Nathan locked his keeys in the car. So while the men folk tried to figure out how to open the truck, I wandered around. Don't be jealous, but I found the national shrine of Love and Devotion. Who knew it was just right there in Fairview. I had a very happy fourth of July, and I'm looking forward to Lagoon this week, and then Pioneer day and Michael and Lauras wedding. I Love Summer, and this has been such a great one!

2 comments:

Stecky said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures. Aren't we so grateful for our blessings. We have freedom in the Promised Land, we have fantastic 'traveling' companions on this journey on earth and we have the truth. You made me realize that. Thank you!

Grandma Hulse said...

You two are such fun to have for grandkids! Life is such fun for you that it infects us all! Keep it up! We love you and your hillarious adventures. Love, Grandma Hulse