Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beer for my horses

This has been one of the best summers of my life!! I got to go to Oregon, camping, to Lagoon, and Horse back riding, and it's not even the middle of July yet! Here are just a few Pics from this last weekend, which really was a blast.
Scott and Shae fighing over the boy horse, it was sweet. Scott had a real gift with the horses
No lie he was the horse whisperer, the horses were fighing over him by the time we left, this one kept nuzzling into him and following him, it was so cute.
That's me in the lead, Scott's horse kept stopping to eat the purple flowers, it was really funny
The horse wrangler didn't want to adjust the stur ups so my feet just dangled, but luckily the horse was "broken" enough that it didn't matter he just walked and let me take time, it was great.
So Shaelynn was not a horse whisperer, but she did like the horses, and So did Max, we had a great time.

On top of the Ferris wheel at Lagooon at sunset, it was really pretty and romantic, I was happy.

Me and Max on the "wild Horses" at lagoon, we were so scared!!
I still don't know how this was allowed, but Scott wanted to ride the swan. I thought he meant the the old people one that just sits there, but he wanted the little rocking one for one year olds, and he bounced and rocked the whole time. I'm sure this has to be against some sort of safety rule, but no one stopped him, and he looks so cute in the picture. I'm excited for the rest of summer and the other adventures we're going to have!!

2 comments:

Lyndi Daly said...

Laughed out loud at Scott on the swan!!! So funny!

Stecky said...

Great! Save the best picture for last!! Have ye been learnin' the pirate speak yet lassy? What be yer pirate name?