Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yum!!
First course, so so incredible








I'm so excited that I get to update my blog, it's been so long. We've had some great adventures over the last few months! March was my Birthday, and I got treated like a Queen. My birthday usually lasts about 2 weeks and this year was no exception. Now I just happened to be born the week before Conference, which means I spent the week before and week after my birthday being grumpy at work :). Scott is so patient and understanding, and likes to rub my feet. This year, on March 24 he got off work early and came home and cleaned the house, the whole house, it was great. I got flowers, and gifts. He even made me a pink cake!!
On March 25 which is my actual birthday, I slept in, and them Scott surprised me with breakfast in bed!! Being married to a chef is so great! I opened my gifts, and we an all day date. We saw a movie, and went out to my favorite restaurant the Melting Pot. Then we came home and watched my favorite t.v. show Lost.
After that we celebrated with Scott's family as well as mine. I was so blessed, I have such a great husband and a great family, I love them!!!

No comments: