Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello World!

Well we finally have Internet again, I'm so excited, and we got a really good deal on it too! I'll be updating the blog soon, and I'm enjoying getting to read everyone Else's blogs and catching up with world again. It's crazy to think that only a decade ago I was in High school and we had slow dial up Internet that would tie up the phone line for hours and now I can take my super cool Yellow laptop all over the house and even outside. It's so crazy. I also relate this to my phone as well. I was completely anti-cell phone, but upon returning from serving a mission it was almost a necessity, and when I think about my first sad crappy little black flip phone and compare it to my Balckberry Bold with all it's features and apps, I wonder how I ever lived life with out it. I'm glad I have all these great things because it's a real blessing, and this has been such a great spring with so many blessings, it's incredible. Alright more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Stecky said...

Glad to have you back. Now I will be waiting for new posts periodically. You guys are terrfic. So tell us what is going on with you!

Dashley said...

Hey there! I am so serious about not being a facebook person. I figured out how to comment back to you but I didn't know where it would post bla bla bla. But it is good to hear from you and I am excited to keep updated with each other! Here is my blog address:
dashley-marshall.blogspot.com