Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Marriage... It's what brings us together today...

Super cool Marriage guys, he was nice...
Signing the marriage certificate.
Well it's happened my youngest brother Dirk married him baby mama, Shanna. They tied the knot on April 8, 2009, after being engaged for well over a year. We held a simple luncheon at my parents house after, and my mom put together so nice flowers. I did her hair and my brother Sean Dressed Dirk. It took a whole village that's for sure. I'm very happy for them both and I wish them all the best!!

1 comment:

the three barrons said...

Hey, I have a brother named Dirk... and he got married the same way... maybe without the baby mama thing. Haha but we didn't even get to go because they eloped in Canada, where she's from. Yay for brothers named Dirk who finally get married!