Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, November 25, 2008




So I know that I've only been married for a few weeks, but I think it is the most fun thing in the world, I love that I get to wake up next to my best friend and see that make-my-knees-weak smile every day. This has been a crazy week. My grandma Jo is in the hospital, complications to her gall bladder surgery she had last week, so Scott and I blew off all our other plans and went up and saw her on Sunday, I think she really enjoyed our visit and to my knowledge she was able to return home on Monday. We wanted to spend as much time together as possible this weekend because I'm being train to manage the restaurant this week and have had to work 10-10 for the last 2 days because I'm still serving half the day and managing the other half. When I work this much it maked me miss my baby to much. I mean yes, I get to work with my honey, but I really only get to talk to him about guests needs or food, so it's been rough. But I know I get to go home with him, and wake up next to him... well most morinings. Sometimes Scott likes to sleep on the couch because he gets too hot while he sleeps, and those mornings always make me sad.


One of the greatest things about wakeing up next to Scott is his hair. Now I know we both need hair cuts, but his hair get so funny when it get long, his curls go crazy!! They end up looking like a fauxhawk, but we've named it the Scotthawk. I love the Scotthawk so much it maked me laugh and smile through out the day. Here are a few photos of the Scott hawk.


No comments: