Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jumping on board

So... I've decided to start blogging, why, well duh everyone has a blog and I'm starting this new phase in my life and thought this would be more fun than writing in a Journal.

Scott and I got married October 16 as close to sunset as you can get. We had a wonderful, very small wedding and then went out to Dee's for dinner (getting married makes you hungry).

I love my husband, now yes I know that is how every newly wed couple feels, but I feel like I am finally finished. I wasn't incomplete without Scott, but with him I feel whole. He really is my best friend. I can tell him anything, do anything, act in any way and he understands whether it be funny, silly, angry, or passionate.

We had the best reception I have ever seen and yes I am bias. We had our reception on October 17 at the Gallivan Center in Downtown Salt Lake. The weather was perfect to food was incredible and everything went so smoothly with the exception of our cotton candy machine not showing up. And like every Princesess I got to leave in a horse drawn carriage after running through a shower of sparklers. It was the most wonderful, magically weekend of my life. I'll post pictures when I get some.

For our Honeymoon Scott and I went to New England. We stayed at a little B&B in Berkshire Mass. and went to places like Albany, Boston, Cape Cod, New Jersey and NYC. We had so much fun and spent all our money and are now truely poor newly weds. I'd complain, but I made these choices right :)

Alright, I'm going to post more when I can, and write about all our fun adventures on our honeymoon and as we start our lives together.

I love my life!

1 comment:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.