Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Oliver at 6 months

I was shocked when I realized my little Oliver was 6 months old!  I'm so in love with him even if he does wake up at 6:00 every morning.
 He's pretty great!  I can't believe how many challenges I have had to over come with this little guy.  I swear we have doctors appointments every week.  I still wouldn't change a thing, even though we have to see a handful of doctors to just deal with his crazy head shape, which doesn't include his regular pediatrician and well kid visits, and the fact that he's had to have CT scans, ultra sounds, and cranial scans, he has also been really sick. But that all seems to be behind us now!  No more sickies!!  
But he looks so cute taking his breathing treatments! Watching your child suffer is the hardest thing ever.  I know there are other children out there with much worse conditions and problems than his, and I know that his set backs are only temporary.  I also just enjoy him so much.  He is the sweetest little boy and had just been a joy to have.  

No comments: