Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

sleepy lion

pumpkin fun

We had such a fun Halloween this year! I got to carve pumpkins with my Young Women, take my very hyper two year old to the ward trunk-or-treat, carve/paint pumpkins with my family, make Carmel apples, visit grand parents and go trick-or-treating.  I had a blast!  Rivers was a Lion, and a great one at that.  Scott and I didn't dress up, we were going to, but I just really don't have it in me.  I don't know I sound totally lame, but unless I'm on stage I just don't like dressing up. 
We went to South Town mall and did some trick or treating there before heading home to go around the neighborhood.  Rivers got quite a haul!  Lucky mommy and daddy. 
Now to start planning my menu for my favorite Holiday... Thanksgiving!!

No comments: