Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, May 24, 2010

June 9th!!!

My little Nugget gets a gender and a name on June 9th!! Viewing the polls today I see we are split even with 5 for girl and 5 for boy. Both Scott and I have had dreams about a boy, although I have also had dreams about twins and taking the baby out and holding it, so really what do dreams mean. To prepare for for the up coming excitement of finally knowing what to shop for we are taking a trip to Moab this week, a nice break from work and cold weather, and a chance for the yet identified nugget to spend so time out doors.
The polls will close June 8th, get you votes in now!!!

2 comments:

MommaM said...

Ooo! How exciting! I can't wait to find out. :)

Allison and Josh said...

I can't wait to hear what you're having!!