Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Oliver is 5 Months Old!!

I feel like I have been terrible about posting month to month about my sweet little boy.  I also feel like this 5 months has gone by so fast! Oliver has such sweet spirit, and I can't imagine our lives before him and he is such a good fit in our family.  Here are some Ollie facts
At 5 months Oliver:
Hates tummy time
Is a terrible sleeper, seriously he wakes up every 3-4 hours a night if not more.
Has a stinky head from his helmet.
Has the best laugh and smile.
Loves his mommy.
Hates solids, well he's only had a taste of rice cereal once I'm not in any hurry to start solids.
Loves to play with toys.
Hates his car seat.
Can almost sit up on his own.
Has successfully rolled from tummy to back and really wants to roll from back to tummy.
Loves to play peek-a-boo.
Only has two more months with his helmet!

I sure love my little Oliver Eugene!

No comments: