Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Zoo

So last week I felt amazing, and Scott has class ALL DAY on
Thursdays, so I took advantage of the 
amazing weather and took Rivers to the zoo.
I think everyone else had the same idea, because the place was packed, and we had to wait 30 minutes to get in.

But we still had tons of fun.



Afterward we went over to Scott's school and had lunch with him.
Then we came home and crashed!

I'm glad we got to do this because in a few months we will be home bound and Rivers will no longer be an only child.

I realize that New baby will never be an only child,
and I will have to make sure I have plenty of fun things for both my babies to do and feel special,

But this was probably the only time I'll be able to go to the zoo with just a backpack of treats, and no stroller.

We had a great day!!


No comments: