Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, November 15, 2010

First Photos

I took my little man and got his photos taken when he was 11 days old. He was grumpy when we first got there, but the photos turned out super cute anyway. I wanna give a shout out to my wonderful friend Lyndi, who is moving back to Utah soon :), for making his super cute pumpkin cacoon. All the photographers went crazy for it, and asked where they could buy one at. You may have a business here Lyndi. I love my cute little boy, he really is such a blessing in our lives, and I couldn't imagine being without him!





2 comments:

Allison and Josh said...

Mystie! He is so cute and perfect! I am so happy for you guys. I hope I get to meet him sometime. He is darling!

Lyndi Daly said...

I am glad you like it! He is so beautiful and of course handsome:) I love to hear how you are adjusting:) You are an amazing mom!