Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Friday, January 8, 2010

You're my only hope...

So I have had a feeling lately to put up a blog post, but I really have nothing going on in my or Scott's life really worthy of a blog post, but I do however have some random pics that I've never posted, let's see what stories they tell...
This is a terrible picture on my baby, we went to the Melting pot to celebrate New Year's, and the end of the busy season at work. This is our favorite place to go out celebrate at. It's a fondue restaurant, but it's so so yummy, we both just love it and save up to go there :)
These are my brother-in-laws Kyle and Nathan, they are red neck sledding, Kyle is driving the 4 wheeler pulling Nathan in the lid of a dog kennel, never a dull moment... Ellie the dog is helping :)
For the third year in a row Scott and I went downstairs at work and saw the Christmas lights on Temple Square. This is always a lot of fun, and you really only need about an hour to see everything. Plus we get free parking so it's a great date night.
Another picture from Temple Square, it was so pretty, really crowded, but pretty, I see this view every day, and it never gets old.
Another tradition Scott and I have is every year before Christmas we build a gingerbread house, we just buy the kit from the store, and they are great!! They come with candies, and frosting, and then on New Year's Eve, or Day, we smash it, eat some, toss it and clean up the mess. I have done this since I was a missionary in Binghamtom with the Parkers and their kids, I have a video of this I still need to show Scott. Scott and I have had such a great year, and I fall more in love with him everyday. I'm a really lucky lady. He makes me so excited for 2010!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys are doing great! I love, love, LOVE the redneck sledding - I wish I could do that. What a fun family you have married in to!

:)