Big * Middle * Little

Big * Middle * Little
Just a Blog about my boys, helmets, food and family....

Monday, March 23, 2009

It's not about what's waiting on the other side... it's the climb




So... My life... Crazy!!! Let's just talk about a few things. We've been staying in Bountiful for this last week because my parents have been in Mexico. Now it was nice to stay there, they let us borrow their car, and it was nice to have a washer and dryer, and more space, but I missed my little apartment so, so much. I missed Salt Lake too. I love this city. We did have a lot of fun, we got to go to my Irish family's annual St. Patricks day party, which is always my favorite party of the year. We ate food, and showed off our musical talents. It was a lot of fun.
This week is my birthday and I'm so excited. So me and my best friend Shae, we have this deal. I got married on her Bithday, October 16 and the deal is that she has to get married on my birthday, and then we have to have our kids together so we can be preggers at the same time and throw each other showers. Dorks I know, but that's just what we do. Well she has one year now to meet and marry someone. She is super funny, and cute, a bit of a workaholic but if anyone knows of someone I can set her up with well, I think it's time. I want to have kids within the next 3 years.
Alright kids I'll let you know how wonderful my birthday is, I'm way excited, I have a few things planned and I know that Scott does too. I love being married.

4 comments:

Christy said...

So that's why you had to get married on the 16th? And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Unknown said...

That's not why we had to get married on the 16th, but once we picked the date, and told Shae, that's when the deal was made. Scott and I just like the 16th, it worked out well I think. I also have to name a daughter Shaelynn and she has to name one Mystique. That's how we roll.,

Laura said...

Hey if you can't find someone for Shae, you can always set me up. I'm funny and cute, and not a workaholic anymore. You should look into that.

Stecky said...

Hey< I need your address! Thanks to Scott for the great desserts. It was so fun to see him on Thursday.I am so 'happy' of the choices you have made in your life. You are a great blessing to the family.